Psychology and Education: An Interdisciplinary Journal
Article Submission Process
Psychology and Education is a quality journal devoted to basic research, theory, and techniques and arts of practice in the general field of psychology and education. The journal is published biannually, fall and spring. There are numerous papers on important aspects of psychology and education which can find no place in the professional literature. This journal is dedicated to filling this void.
In general, articles submitted for publication should be prepared according to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (Sixth Edition) or the most current edition. An article submitted for publication to this journal should not be under consideration for publication with another journal. After reading the guidelines below, please email your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. For full consideration for review, all submitted articles must meet the following criteria:
- Articles must include a title page with the author’s(s’) identification, email, and other pertinent information. On another page should be an abstract of no more than 80-120 words.
- All papers must be formatted in MSWord, typed, Times New Roman font #12, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins. Papers are preferred 8-15 pages maximum. Any charts, graphs, figures or tables to be included in the article need to be within 4.5 x 7.5 inches.
- All articles will be blind-reviewed and the decision of the editorial board is final. Articles accepted for publication will be copyrights by Psychology and Education.
- It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material cited within the article.
- Questions about an article’s appropriateness for Psychology and Education should be addressed via email to the editor.
- Once an article is submitted, the primary author will receive electronic notification it has been received.
Dr. Cash J. Kowalski, Senior Editor
Psychology and Education